ROUXLOOK29

By Unknown - 11:28 AM

Roux Look 29


Conclusion. Live your best life by deciding what you want, writing down those desires as goals, creating a plan for achieving them, and refusing to stop until you reach your intended destination.


I just want to say I am so glad to be back. it has been a long few months. My pc motherboard decided it wanted to give out at the most inconvenient time. Right around the time my family and I  moved to a bigger place and bought a brand new car off the lot, so money was super tight.  When I tried to save my hard drive with all my old stuff a setup…i can’t even access it right now so I have to start all over from scratch…redo all my fonts, palettes, even the way my SL log in has to be all redone. It’s a headache but hopefully, i can get everything in order the next few weeks. But with that being said I have my first blog post after the forced vacation.

What I am wearing:
Aibeat *Koboss* jetblack @ MP
LeLutka Bento Head
(Yummy) Vice Hoops @ MP
(Yummy) Open Heart Pendant – Gold – White @ MP
(Yummy) Mom Shades 2.0 @ MP
~[V]-[D]~ Tina Dress @ Elite Event
Shape Personal
Maitreya Mesh Body
-VA-F-VISTA BENTO PROHANDS FEM @ Mainstore

Pose[s] Used:
.WHITE CITY. HOT! Sexy (Femme) 4 @ Mainstore
My Background Info:
MINIMAL – RUST Backgrounds *1*  * Gacha Item*
Windlight Setting – Oceane’s Body Designs

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments