ROUX LOOK 44

By Unknown - 6:20 PM


Hey Babies, I know I’ve been M.I.A but I kid you not my niece just gave birth to her baby. Hes soooo dang cute. But that little boy decided you wanted to stay in the belly for almost 10 months !!! crazy !!! but he was finally born the other morning in the AM. Makes me wanna have a few. But on that note babies, I have some great stuff coming to you from Elite and +MuggleBorn+  I got something some more amazing stuff from  +MuggleBorn+ . I am just loving that store and of course, you can do the peek-a-boo with the fit I have on. You need to head down to both places just to try and buy. You won’t regret it. I got some more shoes from MODA. An you know how that creator gets down. The creator of that brand always leaves you wanting more so you can head down to the main store or hit up MP if you’re in a rush. Don’t Forget about Elite. They have so many Designers there so show some love and check them out as well. Babies you have a good one and be safe. Smooches and safe travels while shopping….
Featuring Designers: .kosmetik,  +MuggleBorn+,Elite,MODA,Fortuna, and more
:–>What I Am Wearing..Head to Toe<–:
Outfit
+MB+ Giselle BodySuit {Fatpack} [ Main Store ] [ MP ]
[MODA] CHASIDY PLATFORMS [ MP ] ★KINKY EVENT
Accessories/Make-Up/Mani and Pedi
Fortuna – jewelry set Luna ★Elite
.kosmetik – Gel Nails.obscure★Elite
[VEX] Triad Septum and [VEX] Studded NoseRing [ Main Store ] 
**RE** Luxy Rings – Vista Bento [ MP ]
#EMPIRE – Nails – FATPACK -Omega ready- Bento Nails- [ Main Store ]

Avatar Body Parts
Mesh Head Catya by Catwa BENTO
Animated Eyes & Tears by Catwa
Mesh Body Lara 4.1 by Maitreya BENTO Hands and Feet
Pose Information
Imitation – Sabi poses ★Elite
Background Information                                                   
FOXCITY. KPOP STAR – 3 – No Other (Common) +GACHA+
Windlight- [TOR] SUNSET – Garrigal moscheles 2

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments