.Xo

Roux Look 47

By Unknown - 9:50 AM



Hey babies, I am back on after the semi-holiday. I'll just come out an say it....to me that cheesecake was horrible. I had such high standards ( gma and bf's friend) an baby let me tell you. I didn't come anywhere close to theirs. THE SHAME. But it wasn't all the way horrible but it was all the way good. But not bad for my first try. I seen this MEME later in the day bout Thanksgiving isn't the day to be practicing on anything. I simply died when I read it an showed my BF the meme he died as well. Best believe by Christmas imma have that cheesecake down to the T just watch. With that being said I some items from my all time favorite places... A cute collar from  +MuggleBorn+,  MODA has this classic Lady set, last but not least some amazing designers showcasing at Elite. You need to make your way there today baby an see the greatness. You won't regret it.  Smooches and safe travels while shopping….

Featuring Designers: PHAZE,  +MuggleBorn+Elite Event Designers,MODA, Unorthodox and more
:–>What I Am Wearing...Head to Toe<–:
Unorthodox Godd Hair v2 - Ginger -Group Gift -
[LowriK] Wave Eyebrows - Naturals and Tintable [ MP ]
RUTILE TAIL* himawari-vivid eyes (Catwa Eyes Applier) [ MP ]
*Booty's Beauty* Catwa Makeup ~ Armored [ MP ]
+MB+ London Collar  [ Main Store ]
.Xo Tattoos_Love Me_ {OMEGA ONLY} ★Elite
*elise* - Annamaria - BENTO Rings (VISTA & MAITREYA Hands) [ MP ]
MODA- CLASSIC LADY FULL SET  ( Dress, Shoes, Fur, Clutch) ★POCKETGACHA
Pose Information
PHAZE-Obsession Pose Pack ★Elite
PurplePoses 362 [ MP ]
Avatar Body Parts
Mesh Head Catya by Catwa BENTO
Animated Eyes & Tears by Catwa
Mesh Body Lara 4.1 by Maitreya BENTO Hands and Feet
                                               Background Information                                           
FOXCITY. KPOP STAR - 6 - So Cool (Common) +GACHA+
Windlight- FSOriginal

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments