Roux Look 46

By Unknown - 6:24 PM

roux look 46
Hey my loves, it's almost that time. Lawd let me tell you this will be my first time cooking it for my family. I am hoping beyond hope that I don’t screw it up. I am little excited my granny and gpa got me a new mixer. I most definitely didn’t want to have to mix my cheesecake stuff by hand. The horror of it. This would be my first cheesecake I have made without my granny. Everything tastes better when granny cooks. That’s cuz I didn’t have to cook it !! lmao. Anyway, I have some of the good good for ya’ll an I know ya’ll going to love it.

Featuring Designers: +MuggleBorn+alaskametro,  FORNICATE FASHIONS,Elite,MODA, and more
:–>What I Am Wearing…Head to Toe<–:
*FF Sonya Hair FORNICATE FASHIONS ★Elite
alaskametro<3 “Frosting” eyeshadow – Catwa ★ Candy Fair ★ 
[VEX] Triad Septum and [VEX] Studded NoseRing [ Main Store ] 
*Booty’s Beauty* Catwa Lipstick ~ Kisses [ MP ]
Fortuna – jewelry set Laetitia ★Elite
+MB+ Unicorn Jacket [ MP ]  [ Main Store ]
Stella Shorts Ciel – adorsy [ MP ]
alaskametro<3 “Neutral/Shimmer” nail polish ★ Sad November ★
**RE** Luxy Rings – Vista Bento [ MP ]
#EMPIRE – Nails – FATPACK -Omega ready- Bento Nails- [ Main Store ]
-KC- DAKOTA BOOTS [ MP ]
Avatar Body Parts
Mesh Head Catya by Catwa BENTO
Animated Eyes & Tears by Catwa
Mesh Body Lara 4.1 by Maitreya BENTO Hands and Feet
Pose Information
 HOZ :: FemC pose 2 [ Main Store ]
b.b too sexy 3 ★Elite
[ New WAVE ] ivy park pose 2 ★Elite
Background Information                             
MINIMAL – Retro Backdrops *3*+GACHA+

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments