ROUX LOOK 48

By Unknown - 5:29 PM

roux look 48.png
Hey babies, I am back with the good good. I can’t believe it’s almost the end of the year. ill be one year older once this month is over. TIme sure does fly. I getting ready for the holidays. Have a Christmas party at work coming up soon and I still don’t know what to wear. I just wish it was like sl where I can tp to all these places in the blink of an eye without lag. lol. Either some heels an be cute with sore feet or flats so I can dance the night away. Decisions decisions. With that being said I some items from my all time favorite places… Panties from  +MuggleBorn+,  MODA has these sexy shoes, just made me want to strip down to my panties…which I did.  You need to make your way there today baby an see with your own eyes.You won’t regret it.  Let me toot my own horn for a second. My booty was looking good in these panties.  With that being said…. Smooches and safe travels while shopping….
Featuring Designers: +MuggleBorn+MODAIconic and Elite Event Designers more
:–>What I Am Wearing…Head to Toe<–:
Iconic: Tres Chic:Anais:Variety Pack
.kosmetik – Lipstick.audax ★Elite
+MB+ Lucy Briefs {Fatpack} [ MP ] [ Main Store ]
[MODA] BRITTANY ANKLE HEELS & HUD★[ MP ][ Main Store ] 
Pose Information
 ..::HouSe of Zion::..  la beat and teeka [ MP ]
:: Focus Poses Red Carpet:: [ MP ]
Avatar Body Parts
Mesh Head Catya by Catwa BENTO
Animated Eyes & Tears by Catwa
Mesh Body Lara 4.1 by Maitreya BENTO Hands and Feet
Background Information 
Astralia – Vintage backgrounds (Dressing Room) +GACHA+
Windlight- CalWL

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments