ROUX LOOK 49

By Unknown - 6:30 PM

ROUX LOOK 49.png
Hey babies, I am back but tired. I can’t wait till the holidays are over so things can go back to normal. The hubby and I went to our Christmas party last night. It was amazing, all the dancing, drinking and the food. My feet still killing me and i have to go to work tomorrow. I just want to stay in bed and sleep.. lol my lazy kicking in real tough. My birthday coming soon, then Christmas, then New Years. This year just about over. Seems like it went so fast. But moving on an as always I have the goods for you.  I have some items from my all time favorite places… MODA has these sexy thigh high boots.  Vague Ivory Sweater Dress it comes in several colors 6 solids and 6 plain but all cute baby. You can find this at Elite. I can’t express it enough you need to head down there to get all the cute clothes. With that being said…. Smooches and safe travels while shopping….

Featuring Designers: VagueMODAIconic and Elite Event Designers more


:–>What I Am Wearing…Head to Toe<–:
ICONIC:ELIA FATPACK PACK [ Main Store ]
Mad’ – Fruits Lipsticks [ MP  ]
V.. Ivory Sweater Dress ★Elite
[MODA] VANESSA THIGH HIGH BOOTS★ Winter Trend  ★

Pose Information
Imitation – Alexa [ MP ]
mila elegant pack [ MP]
Avatar Body Parts
Mesh Head Catya by Catwa BENTO
Animated Eyes & Tears by Catwa
Mesh Body Lara 4.1 by Maitreya BENTO Hands and Feet

Background Information 
RAMA – #selfie_RAMA Gallery Setout +GACHA+
Windlight- CalWL


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments