Roux Look 50

By Unknown - 5:01 PM

roux look 50.png
Hey loves, it's almost the end of the year…5 days until my birthday. I am geeked, not sure what my hubby has plans for this time around but I know one this it will be something to remember like as always. The one time a year I really get to boss him around and get away with it because I am the birthday girl. whet whet. lmao. So I have been playing with my picture quality so work with me while I work the kinks out. Trying to get a crisper raw photo. It’s coming on ok but I feel like I can do better. I might need a better graphics pc so that’s in the future of things to come. But anyway I got this cut fit from Elite Event. It even has these cute little snowflake necklace and earring…honey with matching snowflake boots a must have item for sure. That way you can stay looking cute in your snowflake assemble. With that being said…. Smooches and safe travels while shopping….


:–>What I Am Wearing…Head to Toe<–:
[LeLutka & Celoe]-Happy Holidays [LeLutka]-VENT hair – Pitch [ Main Store ]
-SU!- Katja Eye Makeup +CATWA+ [ Main Store ]
alaskametro<3 “Gala” lipstick set 02 – Catwa HUD +GACHA ITEM+ [ Main Store
[NyD] Snowflake Dress Set ★Elite
Avatar Body Parts
Mesh Head Catya by Catwa BENTO
Animated Eyes & Tears by Catwa
Mesh Body Lara 4.1 by Maitreya BENTO Hands and Feet


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments