ROux Look 51

By Unknown - 5:04 PM

ROUX LOOK 51

Hello, my babies, I am little excited my birthday on Tuesday weet weet. One year older, one-year wiser..i think lmao. I am just hoping this next year will be better. There was a lot of loss, pain, tears this year to last me a lifetime. But I will still make the rest of the year better as best as I can.I hope i have some good news for yall by the end of the year. Anyway babies you need to head down an grab the goods from  Elite EventMODA, and +MuggleBorn+. They always got you set for anything. With that being said…. Smooches and safe travels while shopping….
 
 

:–>What I Am Wearing…Head to Toe<–:

::::Fab-U-Lous:::: Jade (Black) [ MP ]
Fortuna - jewelry set Cleopatra ★Elite
.kosmetik - Classic Nails.nude glitter gold ★Elite
+MB+ Chrissy Set [ Main Store ]
[MODA] NIKITA RUFFLE PLATFORMS & HUD ★ In Bound Box December Round★

Pose Information

PHAZE - Leti Pose Pack (ELITE Exclusive) ★Elite
Avatar Body Parts
Mesh Head Catya by Catwa BENTO
Animated Eyes & Tears by Catwa
Mesh Body Lara 4.1 by Maitreya BENTO Hands and Feet

Background Information 

SAYO SCENES - Moderna Courtyard - COMMON +GACHA+
Windlight- Bryn Oh's BLUNIVERSE




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments